Wednesday 17 December 2008

Not leaving much to the imagination in those pretty high heels...

I have been listening to that song for a while now...so im going to put a line from it as a title...because i can haha. the song is by Lovehatehero and is called "She put's the HO in HOmewrecker". Ive been listening to it alot lately... so yeah.... making a mark on history haha XD

Anyway...today...

Well tonight's liitle post-mc-doodle will probably be better than last haha. Im actually in a writing mood and got a fair bit to talk about.

Woke up at 6:00am this morning...usual stuff for college =D and sorted out my hair, did my fringe spiked it around and whatever else. I also remembered to clean my ear piercing with the solution stuff...which i havnt been doing...oh yeah, i think...last week? I had Emma pierce my ear for me, was pretty amazing under the college stairs because you arent supposed to do it at college haha...were just THAT hardcore. So know ill just wait for it to heal properly...and maybe...MAYBE...stretch it. i really want to an have wanted to for years but just never did..odd isnt it?

So yeah...left the house in a shitty mood =S i have no idea why haha, i just did, but thats the best thing about music isnt it? you can listen to a few songs, use your imagination and just get jazzed into a completely different mood =D i usually sleep on the college bus, so i try and imagine im in a band singing the sing to a crowd of people, and thats like, a small dream of mine so yeah, it usually cheers me up.

Got into college...(i hate buses...i never get comfortable.) and did about half an hours work haha...then after the break...we came back...and Gary (the lecturer) just came up to me and said "hey Zac...you wanna play Halo?" and i just turned to him and screamed..."GARY! i would friggin LOVE to play halo!" haha. So it was pretty amazing that for the rest of his lesson he set up a 360...(Elite of course XD) and me and a few mates took turns on Halo 3, Bad company and Call of Duty 4. =)

So that was alot of fun. Ive also been teasing Matt...yano? the one that hates everybody? anyway...he's VERY "anti - gay" a i hate people who are like that, i dont really ever get angry, but today...he made me mad haha. (Luckily this was before the 360 thing so it didnt ruin it haha) and he said stuff like "I'll get my mate to come in and beat you up, because he carries a weapon" or "My brother could take all of you, hes like, 13 stone!" all because im a bit camp... so i teased him. I chased him down the corridoor "thrusting" towards him haha..he ran so fast....he thinks im being serious...i wouldnt touch him if ou paid me =) wow...im being bitchy...oh well...he deserves it.

So then...apart from that, me, Sam and Saint went to morrisons and baight ourselfs all the elements of a picnic and had one at college haha... we had cookies, coke, paper cups, bread sticks, more cookies etc...and it was alot of fun just relaxing with a game of cards getting hyper off all of the sugar in the coke haha... so we got into the Audio lesson....and Sam (lecturer) said, yeah, you three go to the library and et out some DVD's....so naturaly...we did haha...we chose...
  • Final Destination 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • P.S I love you
  • Shaun of the dead

I love Zombies...the idea of zombies and the many different kinds of zombie just interest me =S so i had to get a zombie movie in there haha. Its one of my favoroute movies so yanooooo XD

So yeah we sat and watched that, and by the time i had climbed around...let me count... 1500 stairs..i was very hot...so my hair was destroyed...so i put my hat on...and then for some reason i didnt feel comfortable in my clothes =S i really dont like clothes. If i could i would walk around naked....but i can think of many more reasons not to do that, than to actually do that haha.

So yeah, thats about all my day. I was trying to be in a good mood today, but everyone around me was just in a shitty mood so i gave up haha. I cantwait to just break up for christmas...all the work and crap ive had to pu up with at class, i deserve a break haha. And after christmas...me and Bethany will be meeting up =D so that should be alot of fun. =) so yeah...bye blog haha...

much lovesiedoodlesmcfoodlespoodles!

x x

No comments: