Thursday 6 November 2008

6th post XD

Wellllllll...my 6th blog...or diary entry...or whatever you wanna call it? anyway...

I might get distracted by the fact 8 out of 10 cats is on and my excitment that a one Mr.Brand's ponderland is on tonight.

Yep...giggling at t.v...give me a sec haha...

Right im back! ok...

So today was pretty good. Ive had alot of energy and been jumping around and nodding my head for hoooours because i have had music on ALL day...from around 10:30am when i had a bath, all the way through till 8:40pm when i decided i would calm down for the night. So yeah ive been pretty hyperactive all day, just sitting around listening to music and sorting stuff out on the several profiles and web pages i have sprawled across the net haha. (mostly bebo)

So yeah, i also did a likkle drawing, TRIED to write a song and ATTEMPTED my college work. But lets be honest, im not gonna be doing it anytime in the next few weeks haha. Im sure i can come up with a good excuse XD.

Sooo...some of the bands ive been "jamming" to today...

  • Slipknot
  • Fall out boy
  • All that remains
  • Bring me the horizon
  • D12
  • Innerpartysystem
  • Pendulum
  • Cellweller
  • Avenged sevenfold
  • Muse

So yeah, thats a few lol. woo. well, thats about it. Ive spoke to a few people, debated weather or not to start doing my eyeliner again, and "Russell Brand's Ponderland" is on now, so i have a huge smile...like this...=D

So college tommorow, should be a decent day = )

I'll write again tommorow! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

x x

No comments: