Saturday 8 November 2008

"Seize the day" (8)

Well...laid neck high in hot water gave me a brain wave...i wanted to start my blogs with a line from a song i like that could describe (for me anyway) that would go with the day iv'e had.

I chose "Seize the day" because had i not stayed put then today wouldnt have been as amazing as it was.

Well...today was a big day really...i dont get out of Gosberton much (if at all) so going to Boston was really nice. I woke up this morning at 8:00am and closed my eyes, once again waking up with naff-all time to do anything. I thaught i was going to miss the bus, so i paniked, quickly did my hair, couldnt find my eyeliner pencil, chipped my nice black nails and changed my outfit around two or three times. So i grabbed my money and phone and whatever else was laid infront of the T.V. I was going to boston to spend the day with Becky and it was amazingly good =)

So i was very tired and only had a twenty note, so i grabbed a powerade from the co-op (cherry of course) and went to the bus stop further down to make up time. i eventually got on the bus (return to boston around £5.00) and got to boston. Walked to the cinema and stood at the corner for a little bit, switching between sitting on the steps and standing at the corner...and eventually Becky came!...about an hour late.

I was pretty worried, i knew there was no way she could contact me and i'd probably be stood there all day like a dork. But becky came and i was relieved =D

So we buggered off to Mcdonald's, had a big mac and whatever else, and i was mega embarressed about eating it infront of her because i knew i would make a mess and probably make a fool of myself...i think i just about made it through without looking stupid...made a huge mess thow haha. So then we went and got me some batteries, i could have got nice expensive ones but the little white ones in the corner stood out and were much cheaper so why not XD

We walked around eeeeeeverywere, twas alot of fun just giggling and talking about stuff (it's alot easier to think of something to say on MSN than in person haha) but yeah, we walked around endless shops and different places and was alot of fun =D

Eventually...Becky decided that she wanted to get her lip done...so we walked around and whaever else and got to a piercing place and stood outside it looking like wierdo's XD she was mega worried about how painfull it would be (she didnt believe me when i said it was just a pinch) but eventually I had to walk in and tell them to encourage her with telling her it wasnt all that bad =D, so got outside, pushed her in and he told us to go and make sure she was relaxed and whatever to be sure that she wants it done.

So after she got herself a red bull and a sherberty thingy, we went to get it done =) She was a bit scared and had some forms to fill in and stuff, and when she got sat in the chair to have it done she wanted me to be there to hold her hand...it felt nice to be needed and relied on for once = ) so as he did it she properly squeezed ma hand...hurt a bit...and for some reason burst into an opera song haha. But it all went well and it looks pretty groovy XD

(I dont know wether its just me, but even thow im in a super mood...the writing seems a little "yeeeeah whatever" an half-arsed...trust me...i feel great XD)

But yeah she was talkin wierd because he numbed it for her and it was pretty funny listening to her trying to talk with a numb mouth XD

So we like went shopping again....calmed down and whatever, and went into HMV...and i got this poster...





I got it because "trainspotting" was a really great film, and when he said these famous word's, i just felt like "yeah, he's right..." and i think it inspired me to be alot more optimistic and look on the brighter side (most of the time)

So yeah, we got to ASDA eventually..was pretty cool in there...i played with the dancing spiderman and dora the explorer music XD and becky was mezmerised by a record book and play-doh haha.

Met beck'y mum aswell...she seemed really nice =)

So we got to the bus stop (which was full of chavs...how can they call people like me wierdo's when most of them are just...disgusting?"

We talked a bit more on the bus, i got one of her bracelets and she got one of mine, and i got home and im pretty exhausted...been a tiring day haha.

But yeeeeah...alot more happened in the day but i realy havnt got enough room to put it all! and im not really in a writing mood (which is a first) so yeeeeah...byeeeeeeeeeee!

x x x

No comments: