Friday 7 November 2008

7th? iam's-cat.

Well...today huh? what a doozie.

Was pretty guuuuurd, got up a lil eaarlier for some reason, dont know why i just did. I decided to watch fonejacker last night because i didnt realise it was on XD t'was a repeat but i could never get bored of it haha. I loved the part at the end...

"Welcome to the fonejacker competition line! You ring this number...pay this price...and win fuck all!...It's television...get used to it" made me giggle looooad's.

Anyway...today. So yeah i got up early, did my hair...got it looking reeeeeally pretty...but as soon as i got out in the rain...it went to shit haha. I also missed out on a nice cup of tea and the chance to put some eyeliner on because i spent bloody aaaages trying to get a lip ring in haha. So yeah, not a fantastic start...but it got better.

I got on the bus (double decker of course) and sat next to a certain someone, we didnt talk alot but i think we were just both very tired and i was trying to keep myself awake by putting the mp3 player to full blast...and hoped my ears wouldnt bleed or fall off...

So yeah..got into photography, pretty scared that i hadnt done the work...and he didnt give a shit. I think he ain point of us being there was so that he could get the classess attention with his "if you dont know this information...kiss your course goodbye" luckily...i just understood it... JUST. Amazingly..he let us out an hour early...which was amazing...we had been there for about an hour XD

So sat around for a bit, we made our own entertainment by talking about various "lad's" stuff in the library, mostly cars and comedy, and spent aaaaaages talking about the mighty boosh and Ricky Gervais.

"Sueki...go to de well, fetch de water, to bring it back, to mash de grain...."

"But father...i cannot go to de well, to fetch de water, to bring it back, to mash de grain..."

"But sueki, why can you not go to de well, to fetch de water, to bring it back, to mashe the grain!?"

...

"M - EEEEEE!"

That was very funny lol. i also decided that if could ever find a nice pair or even fit into them...i wanted some chelsea boots XD

But yeeeeeah...had a break, got into the next lesson, did ALOT of work, watched some more powerpoint presentations (which i secretly loved presenting mine..."My fav band" haha) and even thow that lesson was with Pam...she let us out waaaaaaaaaaay early...like an hour or so XD and she even let us listen to music i believe the way i put it at the time was "Far out!" haha. But...THE worst part of the day...when my face was mega red and i tried hiding behind he computer screen...and i went all cold =S...was during paulett's little presntation on music genre's...

She was saying how it is used and heard by everybody in everyday life...and gave three styles as examples of the type of music and the stuff that goes with it... they were...

"Indie rock" she did a little dance to represent it...pretty funny.
"Hip hop" she did a chav inpression with an invisible cap and a funny walk
Then...
"Emo" she put her hair over her face and started to nod her head....making an emphasis on "the fringe"
...
Now i already get shit for the stuff i say and do...and the things i wear and my hairstyle...but maaan...EVERYBODY...even bloody Pam looked at me =( some were really obvious point and laugth kind of things...Lewis had a field day haha..but it was everybody else (the majority) who just kind of gave me a quick glance as if to say "Yeah...i see what you mean..." i felt reeeeally embarressed....and that doesnt happen very often lol I hate incorrect stereo-types XD

But yeeeah, that was pretty dire, so just went outside, messed around with Panda and the guys...panda go on someones car bonet and they drove off with him on XD was a mega giggle.

So got on the bus (the lights were way too bright) and just blasted my music into my head again...trying to not lose my temper with sam keep wanting to interupt me...but i love him really...i even groped his breast...he tried to get mine but i said "Touch it and you'll never feel anything with that hand again"...but he got in a mood with me for shaking his coke...so i had to snipe him back lol.

Also...for some reason aaalllll after noon all me and sainty were saying was "Im not cat! i am an I-AM'S CAT!" made us cry with giggles XD

But yeeeeah...its friday night...i have a glass of lemon juice...and im writing my blog...everybody is going to bed...and tommorow i am going out with Little Miss Becky XD so should be a busy day of shopping for stuff (AAA bateries and X-mas stuff) getting some dinner, and hopefully she will keep to the contract and pierce my ear for me XD really hope so lol. and She might even get her lip done...so i'll have to cheer her on...happy dance might be a bit distracting...maybe ill try my hand at break dancing haha. I also hope its not raining tommorow...i neeeeed to have nice hair stay nice for a change.

So will write more tommorow....goodnight!!! and remember...i am an i-ams cat. =3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Sueki...go to de well, fetch de water, to bring it back, to mash de grain...."

"But father...i cannot go to de well, to fetch de water, to bring it back, to mash de grain..."

"But sueki, why can you not go to de well, to fetch de water, to bring it back, to mashe the grain!?"
...
"M - EEEEEE!"

Is there a youtube vid on that?