Sunday 2 November 2008

My diary begins...

Y'all-reet?

Haha yeeeeah. Anyway, I said id start doing a daily entry so here goes...(if not daily then ill try to cover everyday's)

Today was pretty normal...a little boring i suppose. I set my alarm to wake up pretty early today, so that the day would last longer, so i set my alarm for 9:00am. Sure enough it went off, and sure enough i turned it off while mumbling "just a little longer". I eventually woke up at around 12:47pm and as i looked at the clock and shouted several words they wouldnt put in the dictionary, i heard my brother go "Zac's awake" so he let the dog into my room, she did her usual jump on me and lick my face thing, and left me some dirty paw prints. Nice.

So eventually after sorting myself out i got dressed, amd headed across the road to my Uncle's. i didnt say long, said hello to my cousins and whatever else. i only really wanted to go over to borrow Halo, as ive had a huge urge to play it all week for some unknown reason, but i dont have the original, and Unlce Steve was on holiday so i was pretty happy. (Ive had it for about two hours and im nearly finished on normal - im just that damn good)

So what have i done today? the awnser is absoloutly nothing! really nothing. Ive been sat in my room all day playing on Halo, taught my brother how to save his Sim charecter from a fire and drank alot of tea.

Anyway, went out at about seven, went to Amy's for a bit and now im home. I still want to play Halo but the Xbox makes a very loud "wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound so i'll do it tommorow. I have alot of college work to do and i still havnt even touched it, and my story based on "Assassins Creed" is on chapter four! i have about 7 pages and im going to make this story writing thing a new hobby. I wanted to base them on games or other stories that i like and twist them a bit, im working on an Assassins creed one know but i want to try two more (One based on "Army of two" and another on either "Devil may cry" or something scary.

So yeah. Not really a productive day. So thats it...Byeeeee

x x

No comments: