Monday 24 November 2008

"Whardafuck i wannacarvan with no wheels fer?"

Well...Good mood today got alot to talk about...well....kind of haha

Anyway...The past few days / week... Wow im getting distracted by the TV haha....its a world war 2 thing...on BBC2...i think its called "band of brothers"....i love anything about WW2 lol. Anyway...

"Do you like d-a-gs?"

Im probably gonna be doing that alot in this post haha. I watched Snatch again at the weekend, which i havnt seen for aaaaaages....and Lock-stock before that...so im full of quotes haha. All me and Lewis been doing for the past few days is just coming up with crap from the movies haha. Probably fav old movie lol.

Anyway..."Cupid...stupid" =D

Well...had a bit of work to do...did it haha. College has been pretty normal really...had alot of fun and whatever else. Got a new phone...Sony Ericsson. Pretty swish haha. but i need a new memory card because the one i got only holds about 23 songs...speaking of songs..i only realised this morning how loud i actually have my music on the bus...i thaught it was pretty quiet...however, me being nosy, when the girl i sat next to today turned to her friend and said "If he doesnt turn that bastard music down..." i realised haha. I took it out my ears and yeah...she could probably hear every bloody word XD ... or scream haha.

Aaaanyway...i cant remember alot else. Nearly christmas! haha. cant wait. This morning i ordered a desert scarf and a new hoody...hope its not too big XD

Also got Amy the last of her X-mas presents lol. I hope she likes them =D AND..speaking of presents...im a little bastard haha...

I have this bad habbit of wanting to know what ive got MEGA bad...so ill go out of my way to find out. I think for christmas last year i got Amy really mad because i was trying to bribe her fammily into telling me, and just bugging her about it untill she snapped...unfortunatly...my mum is another story XD shes just the same, so anything i do she just counters it and either lies or plays tricks. Like when last year i wanted a PSP and she just kept saying she couldt find one because of the x-mas rush lol, which got me reeeeealy ratty because io knew otherwise...then when i do eventually find out what ive got...i wish i didnt know lol. Me and her are so alike.

She put chocolate icing up my nose today haha. Max plays rugby...so if he wanted to restrain me...he could...and did...so mum grabbed a lump of icing and smothered it all over me...while i screamed like a girl, triend not to get it in my hair nad sneezed chocolate...then she got moody because i bit her finger haha. Serves her right =D

Anyway... Yeah, sat at college toda and met some new people, the first was Sam's friends friend...who was a complete bitch...i dont wanna be mean...but girls like that just put me off girls completely lol And the next waaasssss...Chloe? i think thats her name? "Chloe Olivia" haha. She was proper cool. I could tell Lewis thaught she was a nut-job, but she was cool haha. Now im pretty strange...so i keep my thaughts to myself...things today i didnt bother sharing were "Do you think you can describe things with other things properly like..."The caravan of the ford world"" or "If dinosoars didnt die...would we be like the flintstones or just live in fenced off areas?" so, with this girl, i think we could of hd amazingly long conversations about random crap...anyone as full of random shit as me deserves an award haha.

"You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a piss head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

I couldnt rememver ALL of that so looked it up haha...good ol' Brick Top.

So yeah. Thats all ive done these few days. been pretty normal so will update if anything comes up haha... so yeah, im gonna go to sleep now lol.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

x x

"Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."

No comments: